This is a quick and simple recipeÂ with lot of punch, more chillies you add more the punch. This is dry variety with no gravy.
- Mashrooms 1 Cup
- Green Chillies 4
- Lime Juice or Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli paste or Red chilli sauce
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Julienne 1 tablespoon
- Peanuts 2 tablespoon
- Sesame Oil 1 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Green Coriander finely chopped 1 teaspoon
- Onion 1 chopped
- Wash and cut the mushrooms in small pieces
- Cut the Onion in long pieces
- Take a pan and add some cooking oil
- Add the mushrooms and cook.
- After 5 minutes when the mushrooms are dried and cooked add some chilli paste or chilli sauce.
- Add half of the lime juice.
- Sprinkle some salt. The moment you add the salt the mushrooms will get wet as the water starts coming out when salt is put.
- Let the water dry add some sesame oil and stir ( Sesame oil is only to get the flavour, you can skip it)
- Keep the mushrooms aside
- Take the pan and add some cooking oil
- Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds
- Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the Green chillies
- Add the remaining lime juice
- Add some peanuts
- Now add the mushrooms and switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle green coriander when done
Enjoy withÂ steamed rice.