- Lime or Lemon 1
- Mint leaves 4
- Ginger finely diced 1 teaspoon
- Kala Namak ( Black rock Salt) 1 pinch ( use ordinary salt if not available)
- Rooh Afzah Syrup ( if not available then try any other available syrups like rose syrup)
- Water 2 glasses
- Ice cubes
- Take a mortal and pestle and crush mint leaves and ginger
- Add the lime juice and then pour this mixture in a tall glass
- Add lot of ice cubes
- Add 2 tablespoons of Rooh Afzah Syrup
- Add the salt
- Stir well
- Fill the glass with water.
- The drink is ready to be served.
TIP: You can also add plain Soda Water in place of water.