If you have a high speed blender then make this smoothy which is proteinÂ and antioxidant rich smoothy, Kewra Water, pinch of black pepper and salt adds a punjabi touch to it.
- 6Â Strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Raspberries
- 50 grams of almonds (blanch them if possible otherwise use them with the skin)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Â 1 teaspoon sugar ( only for decorating)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (only for decorating)
- Â few drops ofÂ Rose water or Kewra Water
- One pinch of Black Pepper
- One pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Ensure that you have a high speed blender otherwise the smoothy will not be that smooth. (the normal blenders will not do the job).
- Wash the berries.
- Add them to the blender jar
- Add the honey
- Add the salt and the pepper
- Add the Rosewater or Kewrawater
- Add almonds
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Blend it on slow speed first and then on high speed.( Add some water if the mixture looks too thick to move)
- Add more water to achieve the consistency you like and blend it until the mixture has turned into a smoothy. ( Remember you have almonds in it so you really want to blend it completely)
- Take a glass
- Dip you finger in the olive oil and just rub your finger on the rim of the glass.
- Now put some sugar in a flat plate and put the rim of the glass on the sugar, you would have the sugar stuck to the rim.
- Now add some ice cubes in the glass
- Pour your smoothy in the glass and serve.