We are using Chana Dal in this simple and tasty chutney, not only does it gives a different taste it also add some more protein in your diet.
- 4 Tablespoons of Chana Dal
- 10 Green Chillies
- 1 Cup Mint leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 diced onion
- Take a glass bowl and add the Chana Dal in it
- Add 1/2 cup of water in the bowl.
- Microwave it for about 4 minutes, to ensure that the Chanda Dal is half cooked.
- Let the Dal cool down for 5 minutes
- Now add the dal in the blender jar.
- Add mint leaves, green chillies, onion
- Add the lime juice and the vinegar
- Add the salt
- Blend it well till it become a smooth mixture ( you might need to add some water to ensure that blender works properly)
- Store it in refrigerator.
Serve it with meals or snacks.