Lemonade is the all time favorite refreshing drink. Use plain soda or water . It is much healthier than the cola drinks. Cola drinks contain corn syrupsÂ which is really bad for health and should be avoided.
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- 500 ml water or soda
- Juice of three large lemons or Limes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Crushed Ice
- Take 50 ml of water and dissolve the sugar
- Now add the lemon juice
- Add salt and black pepper
- Stir well to dissolve the salt and pepper.
- Take a tall glass
- Add the crushed ice.
- Pour the lemonade mixture.
- Fill the glass with Soda or Water (as per your liking)
Decorate with slice of lemon and serve.
You can also add some Chat Masala as well.