Gobhi Parantha – A parantha stuffed with grated Cauliflower and spices. A great all time favourite for breakfast with Yoghurt or a cup of tea.
- 2 cups Whole Wheat flour (atta)
- 1 cups grated Cauliflower (Phool Gobi)
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Green chilies 1 or 2 (finely chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- Salt, Red chili powder & Garam Masala as per taste
- 1/2 tsp. Ajwain(optional)
- Butter /Oil for frying
- Water 1 cup
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta) with some water.
- Mix grated cauliflower, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, ajwain, chili powder, salt, and garam masala as a filling in paratha.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate). Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter. Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side. Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve hot with yoghurt (curd) and your favorite chutney.
Serve it hot with Tea or Yoghurt and some Pickle. It is great for breakfast or lunch.