This is a Green Coriander only chutney, normally you also add Mint Leaves in a green chutney .
- Green coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Green chilli 2
- Ginger 1/4 inch
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash the Coriander thoroughly. Cut of the roots.
- Grind Coriander leaves, ginger and Green Chilli and Red Chilli powder in a mixer.
- Add Lime Juice, salt and water, grind well.
- Green chutney can be kept in fridge for few days.
TIP: This chutney is different from the MINT chutney which contains Mint, coriander and few other ingredients.