10 Minute Instant Burfi – This is a quick and tasty burfi which can be made in a jiffy. This burfi uses Paneer so it has a soft texture.
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – crumbled 1 cup
- Dried Milk Powder 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kewra Water few drops
This is a recipe which will give you instant Burfi or Pedas
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and put in on low heat.
- Add the crumbled Paneer in the pan.
- Stir it for 2 minutes, till the Paneer gets lumped together.
- Now add the Milk Powder and stir.
- Add the Sugar.
- Keep on stirring till everything gets lumped together and bit sticky.
- Now take it off the pan and spread it on a small flat plate or tray.
- Sprinkle some Kewra Water on top.
- Let it cool for sometime and then put it in fridge.
TIP: You can also make Pedas from it by rolling it into small balls or cut them into small burfi pieces once cooled.
This is a quick recipe and quite wholesome . Try making it with the homemade paneer. The Paneer which you get from shops normally have some startch or Gelatin mixed in.