Make this Indian style Fizzy Ginger Drink. This drink is a Ginger tasting soda drink ( you can use water instead of soda)
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- Freshly ground ginger paste Â½ tsp.
- Lemon Juice 2 tablespoons
- Crushed ice As required
- Soda 1 bottle or 350 ml of water
- In a pan mix the sugar, 1/2 cup water and ginger. ( Use the sugar as per taste)
- Stir on a medium flame till it forms into a syrup.
- Add the lemon juice, strain and keep aside.
- Let the syrup cool down and then store this syrup in air tight bottle
- While serving take 4 tablespoons of this syrup and add some soda and crushed ice.
It is a great tasting drink and good for digestion, you can make larger quantities and keep it in the fridge for 3Â days. Use the amount of syrup to suite your taste.
Also you can use Sprite or some other Lemonade instead of plain soda.
If you do not have any soda on hand, simply add some water and crushed ice with some syrup.