Mango Milk Shake
- 1 Ripe Mango or ready-made Mango pulp (about 200 grams)
- Milk 1/2 litre ( Full Fat or Reduced Fat as per your liking)
- Crushed Ice or ice cubes
- Kewra Water or Rose Water few drops for flavouring
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Rooh Afzah syrup ( optional) 2 tablespoons
- Peel the mango and remove the flesh (or take the ready-made Mango Pulp)
- Add 1/2 cup milk and the mango pulp in the blender jug and blend it at high speed to make a smooth paste.
- Add remaining milk and sugar as per taste and blend well.
- Optionally add the 2 tablespoons of Rooh Afzah Syrup.
- If you want to reduce the consistency you can add some water to the milk shake.
- Blend it again for a minute.
- Add crushed Ice
Sprinkle some Kewra water or Rose Water on top just before serving.