Besan Ki Barfi is made from high protein Besan (Gram flour) and is a delight to have with a cup of tea.
- 1 Cup Besan Bengal Gram Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar (powder)
- 10 g Ghee
- 10 g Kishmish /Sultanas
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take a non stick fry pan and put it on low heat.
- Cook the besan on low flame till the raw smell disappears.
- Make sure the colour of the besan does not change. Add the sugar and turn.
- Remove from fire. Mix in the kismis and cardamom powder.
- Take a tray and smear some oil on the bottom and sides.
- Spread this mixture on this tray.
- When the mixture is set cut into small squares or diamonds.
Besan ki burfi is ready to be eaten.