Eggless cake with Orange Juice
- 300 Grams Plain Flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 225 ml orange juice
- 10 ml vanilla extract
- 225 g melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Sift the flour in it .
- Add the Baking Powder.
- Add the Baking Soda.
- Mix the flour.
- Now make a well in the centre of the flour and pour the condensed milk.
- Pour the Orange Juice.
- Add the Vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted butter.
- Mix everything well.
- Take an ovenproof dish for making the cake and grease it with some oil or butter.
- Pour the cake mixture in this dish.
- Put this into the preheated oven at 350 degrees F ( 175 Degrees C)
- Let it bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- To check insert a toothpick and it should come out clean.
- Take it out and allow to cool.