Quick and Easy Kulfi
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tins Evaporated Milk
- 20 Chopped Almonds
- 20 Chopped Green Pistachios
- Few drops of Rose Water or Kewra Water
The basic ratio of the ingredients is 2 parts of Evaporated Milk and 1 Part of Condensed Milk.
- Pour the Evaporated Milk in a sauce pan and put it on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix this with the Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Add the chopped pistachios and almonds.
- Put it in the mold or any container and put it in the freezer.
- Once it is half frozen , take it out and mix it with a spoon. ( This ensures that the nuts would mix in well) . If you do not do this step then all the nuts would be sitting at the bottom of the container.
- Put it in the freezer and let it freeze completely.
- While serving cut into small pieces and sprinkle some Rose Water or Kewra Water on top.
- Sprinkle some more chopped pistachios and almonds on the top.
Traditionally in India it is made by heating the full cream milk for long hours on very slow heat to evaporate all the water content.
Tips: This is the quickest Kulfi which you can make.
If you are in a hurry then you can simply mix all the evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk and put it in a mold and freeze. ( No need to heat the evaporated milk.)