- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup grated paneer ( unsalted Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Green Cardamom Powder 2 pinches
- Kesar (Saffron) Strands 4 – dissolved in 1 tablespoon of warm milk
- Ghee 1 Teaspoon
- Kewra or Rose Water few drops
- Slivered Almonds 1 tablespoons
- Cut Green Pistachios 1 tablespoons
- Put the ingredients in a sauce pan and heat on low heat and keep on stirring until it thickens up.
- Other simpler way is to take a large /deep microwave bowl ( a rice cooker bowl would be fine) and add the ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, take out and stir.
- Put back and microwave for more if needed to thicken up.
- Once it cools down, put it in the fridge.
Serve chilled – While serving sprinkle some Rose Water or Kewra and sprinkle the slivered almonds and pistachios on top.