Authored by: Manpreet
- Garlic 8 to 9 cloves
Red dried chili 2 to 3
Mustard oil 2 teaspoon
salt 1 teaspoon
- Crush the garlic in a mixer to a fine paste and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Take a non stick pan and put it on medium heat.
- Add the red chillies and dry fry them for a minute
- Add the mustard oil and fry the chillies for another minute.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Take a pan and fry the red chilli in mustard oil
- Add this tempred oil into the mixing bowl containing the garlic paste.
- The touching is ready to be served with the food. Enjoy it with any veterinarian or meat dish as an accompaniment.
Garlic is great for reducing the cholesterol.
TIPS: Add some Lime Juice for a variation.