Make this Health Parantha
- 1½ cup – whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup besan
- ¾ cup – boiled & peeled grated potatoes
- 1 cup – chopped spinach
- ¼ cup – grated carrot
- 2 tsp – finely chopped green chilli
- 4 tbsp – curd
- 2 tsp – oil 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp – kasoori methi
- whole wheat flour for rolling
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients & make a soft & smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions & roll out each portion into triangles with the help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Cook on a non-stick tava using a little oil on both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with raita or tomato sauce.