Learn to make Chai
Ingredients: for 4 Servings
- 2 cups water
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 to 4 Green Cardamom pods (cracked open)
- 4 tablespoons of loose black tea (or 4 tea bags)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (as per taste)
- Take a Sauce Pan, add water and put it on medium heat
- Add the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom.
- Once the water starts boiling add the tea and let it boil again.
- Now add the milk and the sugar and bring it to boil.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain and Serve it hot.
To add variation you can also try
Ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, fennel.
Ginger is especially good when someone has a cold.
Fennel is good with minor stomach upsets and ailments.