Boiled Chickpeas can be converted into a nice tasting starters. Just mix up few things and it is ready in a jiffy. Great when the unexpected guests drop inÂ and you need a quick snack to serve.
- Boiled Chickpeas 1 cup ( you can also use the can of chickpeas which are pre boiled. just seive the liquid out and rinse under water)
- 2 Green chillies
- few Ginger juliens
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 1 tablespoon Lemon orLime Juice
- Salt to tast (Chaat masala already has some salt in it)
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 boiled potato cur into cubes
- Some ready made snacks like Bujia, or any other crunchy savour snacks you might have in your pantry ( optional)
This is better prepared when you are ready to serve.
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice and all the spices and mix well.
- While serving add some ginger juliens and coriander leaves on top.
Serve with tea or coffee.
You can add some spicy chutney in it as well.