When the unexpected guests drop in you can astonish them by whipping out this instant mango mouse in a jiffy.
- 1 Can Mango Puree
- 1 Can Whipping cream
- 10 Tablespoons Vanila Ice cream
- Cut Fruits of your choice 1 cup
- Green pistachio cut 2 tablespoons
- Rose Water or Kewra Water – few drops for fragrance
- Honey or Maple syrup or sugar 2 tablespoons
- Take a glass bowl and put the whipping cream in it.
- Now add the Mango Puree.
- Add the Ice Cream.
- Whip it with a hand blender.
- Now add the cut fruits.
- Now pour it in the ice cream serving cups.
- Add some green pistachio on top.
- Sprinkle some Rose Water or Kewra Water drops for fragrance.
Note: If you are using the sugar then add it in the step 4 whip blending.
If you are using the Honey or Maple Syrup, just pour it on while serving.