Mango Kulfi Indian style Mango Ice cream. Easy to make and full of mango flavour and taste. This recipes uses egg. We have other recipes in this site which do not make use of Eggs.
- Single Cream – 2/3cup
- Heavy Cream – 2/3cup
- Egg Yolks – 2
- Corn flour – 1/2tsp
- Water – 1tsp
- Sliced Mango – 3 or 4 (medium size)
- Lemon juice – 1tbs
- Take a bowl and mix the egg yolks with corn flour and water until smooth.
- Take a pan and heat the single cream, remove it before boiling.
- Pour this heated cream into the egg yolk mixture, stirring all the time.
- Now heat this mixture on a very low heat.
- Stir the mixture continuously until it gets thickens and pour into a bowl.
- Puree the mango slices in a blender until smooth and sieve.
- Mix it with the custard and stir in the lime juice.
- Whip the double (heavy) cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the mango mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Put this mixture into a freezer tray.
- Cover and freeze until half-frozen and still mushy in the center.
- Mash the mixture with a fork until smooth.
- Return to the container, cover and freeze again until firm.
- Take and keep the container out for 15 minutes before serving to allow the ice-cream to soften slightly.